Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From Rose's Sister Amie

Fun, energetic, exciting, adventurous, funny, good, best, satisfied, fast, determined, driven, and a great sister. Rose has grown up to be a wonderful sister. At her races I watch her drive to be the front of the pack, I watch her eyes stay on the competitor, and I watch her smile when she crosses the finish line. It's sad for me to see Rose in the hospital but I am confident that she is getting the care and the attention that she needs to make a full recovery. I can not wait to see Rose out on her bike again!

I want to take this time to thank EVERYONE for EVERYTHING. Me, my family, and Rose can not thank people enough. Please feel free to contact me at aae3@unh.edu, or 802-779-4038. I love each and every one of you.

-Amie Long

5 comments:

Sue Kakuk said...

Rose,
As the news has reached across the country (and to Minnesota) , it is obvious from all of the postings, that you are greatly admired by a variety of people, including Alynn. Everyone is rallying and supporting you because you have touched their lives in some sort of simple or long term way. I know throughout the pain and struggle of your recovery, you will remember the reason you have such wonderful friends, is because of who YOU are.

I wish you courage and patience in the upcoming months.

Alynn’s mom, Sue Kakuk

Anonymous said...

Rose,
On behalf of the Army Cycling team, I wish you a speedy recovery. It will come if you apply the determination and commitment that is showcased by your cycling abilities. Stay strong.

Alex Krienke
Army Cycling Team Captain

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Hope thoughts of flying around Echo Lake and tearing up and down the roads of the Tour de Glover are helping you get through these days of slower moving!
Thinking of you, and wishing you all the best,
Joan Alex.

Anonymous said...

Rose -

The Yale cycling team is thinking of you and we hope that you recover fully soon!

David McCormick
Faculty Sponsor, Yale Cycling

JB said...

Dear Rose-

Best wishes on a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you.

Josef