Tuesday, November 4, 2008

11-4

Election Day. I ddin't vote today; I voted absentee last week don't worry. I think this will be the highest turnout election I've ever seen. We will see though.
On another note, I got temporary lower teeth yesterday. They are a little uncomfortable so I cannot wear them for more than an hour. I think I will have them fixed considering the cost and the fact that I will be wearing them until I get implants (which is in forever). I can now eat a banana without breaking it into little bite size pieces. It is nice to have a full smile again.
On another note, I started a job yesterday. It really is exhausting so I am taking tomorrow off (and I have two appointments). I am working in a lab part time at UVM. I am so happy to regain more independence by making a little money.
Free ice cream today at Ben and Jerry's. Don't mind if I do...
Rose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose,
Good for you getting out to vote. I can hardly wait for the results. New front teeth:) Fantastic! And, a job in a lab. It must be very satisfying for you and what an inspiration for all of us.
Talk to you soon.
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Glad things are getting better...
Feel free to check out my site www.iwillfoundation.com There is someone on there that would love to chat with you Tara Norton, professional triathlete an incredible cyclist with amazing strength after overcoming one major accident now is recovering from another that took place weeks ago at IM Kona just as she moved into 2 place at mile 88 bam...
You and her have lots you can talk about, Matt
Hope fundraiser goes well and when I get some donations we'll send some your way!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose!
I'm glad to hear that things are getting better, though I know you have a long road ahead. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you today, and I hope that you continue getting better. Hopefully I'll have a chance to see you come Christmas time!
~Kris Schnepf